Will Smith Denies Wife, Jada Pinkett Over Her Call For Oscar Boycott


Talking about husband and wife communication.

In a new interview with BBC Radio 1’s Breakfast show, Hollywood actor, Will Smith said he was never aware his wife planned to boycott the Oscar awards.

According to the actor:-

“I was out of the country when she made the video,” I was in Thailand. And I get off of the plane and you know, the paparazzi [were like], ‘Will, Will, you’re not going to the Oscars! What do you think about Jada’s video?’ ‘Um, I think, give me a second, let me call-‘ I had no idea. I had no idea and I’m like, ‘Babe, you gotta give a fellow a little heads up, you know? Just a lil something, just, ‘Hey babe, you know, hit me before you walk out of the airport.’ You know, give me, give me something.”

Speaking further, he said, “I got in the car and Googled and watched the video,” he said. “I was like, ‘Honey, is there anything you need to tell me?’ She said, ‘Oh, I didn’t want to bother you on vacation.’ ‘Uh, you did. You really did.’”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase