Ghanaian Dance hall Artist Shatta Wale Set To Hit The Studio For Nicki Minaj Proposed Collaboration


According to Nicki Minaj after listening to Shatta Wale’s All About The Money, she said ” Shatta Wale and Mavado have the same voice and style in their music. 'I like Shatta Wale’s songs just as I like Mavado because they seem to be similar to me. I will like to feature an African artist like shatta Wale just as I did with Mavado on his dancehall hit Give It all to me.” She revealed this on power 105.1 FM in new York.

It obvious that, Shatta Wale is getting so much international recognition this days, but haters forget that , he works hard for it. Enemies are not God indeed. Shatta movement keep growing despite all the criticism and hates. Shatta movement now taking everything corners of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase