Patoranking - How I Got Sarkodie To Collaborate With Me On 'No Kissing Baby'


Nigerian sensational dancehall music icon, Patoranking has revealed in an interview on how he got Award winning Ghanaian rap star, Sarkodie on the song ‘No Kissing’ which is a current hit in Ghana and Africa at large.

Speaking to Yaw Sakyi on his Fast Break Show on TV3, Patoranking revealed it was through colleague Ghanaian dancehall musician, Jupitar who hooked him with the undoubtedly the biggest rap musician from Africa.

‘’I told Jupiter I wanted to feature Sarkodie on my song and Jupitar was like Sarkodie is a bro and will surely jump on the song’’ Patoranking said

‘’So Jupiter called Sarkodie and gave me Sarkodie’s number. So I picked it up from there and it was a success’’ he added

Patoranking is currently in Ghana on a tour for his new album ‘God Over Everything #GOE’ which was released on 6th August, 2016.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase