Let Jaden Smith Explain Why He Wore A Batman Suit To KimYe’s Wedding & He Also Named His Fashion Icons

Jaden Smith knows how to make a splash with music and movies, but he also does it with style.
And that’s exactly what he did when he rocked a Batman suit to prom and KimYe’s wedding. But why? Jaden finally answered that question Tuesday (Jun. 23) in an interview with GQ.
“I wore the Batman suit to heighten my experience at the wedding and prom which was fun,” he said. “But also at the wedding I felt as though I needed to protect everyone there and needed to have the proper gear to do so.”


 Jaden – who appeared on GQ’s “Most Stylish Men Alive” list yesterday – actually named his own style icons in the interview. And his answers might not surprise you based on his costume choices.
“My style icons are Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Superman, and Kanye West,” he said.

 But he’s also learned some fashion insight from his father, Will Smith.
“My dad went on national television with a crop top on showing his belly button and to this day he regrets it,” he said. “So I show him pictures of it and he thinks it’s literally hilarious. Thats my favorite Fresh Prince outfit by far.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase