Timaya : I Respect Don Jazzy's Humility & Simplicity + The Making Of I Concur

Nigerian musician and the C.E.O of DM Recordz 'Timaya' expresses how he feels about super mega Nigerian producer 'Don Jazzy' himility and simplicity. Timaya recently released a song titled 'I Cocur' featuring Don Jazzy.

Timaya explained on an interview with Nigerian based Music Site 'Notjustok.com' on how he made the song with the Don.. See what he has to say after the cut...


     ''After recording my new song 'I concur' i felt i needed an additional voice on the song and the person that came to my mind was 'Don Jazzy', i don't have his number, obviously because we were not close. So i called my boy Skales to help me get his number and he did not have it as well, but promised to called his closest friend which is Bizzle leo and he sent the number to me. I called don jazzy but his phone was busy, so i sent him a text, to call me back, to my greatest surprise he called back and said ''how far' and i told him i wanted to do a song with him, and its already recorded and he said i should send the song to him via email. I sent him the song at about 1:00 am and went to sleep, he called me later by 4:30am and said the song is done and he already sent me an email. I went through the song and noticed that, he recorded and arranged the song properly. I made arrangements for the video shoot immediately and to my surprise on that day, Don jazzy was already at the location before me and was not in a hurry but ready to support me to the end of the shoot. I must confess the song was recorded and shot within 7 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase