Chris Brown Gushes About Rihanna In New Interview; Says He Has Nothing But Love And Respect For Her


Chris Brown has messed up his two biggest relationships so far, and things got so bad with Rihanna the law had to get involved; but Chris revealed he has nothing but love for his ex.

The ‘Loyal’ hitmaker got tongues wagging when he performed Rihanna’s hit track ‘Better Have My Money’ whilst on tour in Cyprus.


And in an interview afterward, Chris gushes about his ex…


“She’s my homie though. We knew each other since we were 14, 15 so with that kind of history, we are always going to be cool. I don’t get jealous. I don’t get mad. I got nothing but love and respect for her.”

“I respect her as an artist,” Brown continued. “Obviously people are going to make a spectacle, like ‘Oh, he’s playing her music!’ But who doesn’t? I’m pretty sure she plays my music.”

Good thing he’s in that place now where he can calmly look back on his mistakes and make amends. Apparently he is turning over a new leaf now, let’s hope it lasts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase