South African Rapper Cassper Nyovest Disassociates Himself From South African Music Award (SAMA)

But today it has come to our attention that South African rapper Cassper Nyovest  has no interest anymore in the SAMAs. This is after he made it clear through a reply to one of his Facebook fans. ‘There is no award ceremony that I attend and I do not win!!! I didn’t submit cause I don’t rate the Samas. I don’t want to win a Sama anymore. I’m good without them,’ Cassper posted. Further the rapper has said he will properly give reasons through his music. See facebook screen shot after the cut....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase