Phyno : I think Flavour is right about entertainers and marriage


In an interview with Beat FM, Phyno said he thought Flavour was right to an extent when he stated that marriage and entertainers are not a good mix.

I think Flavour is right about entertainers and marriage. Right to some extent and wrong to some extent. Depends on your wife. If your wife is jealous, she may not be able to handle it.

For me, talking about marriage, when it happens it happens. I’m old enough to marry. But I’m married to the music right now

I don’t believe I shouldn’t marry. 90% of acts that have baby mamas never planned it. Nobody dey plan am. When it happens, you then decide what to do. Your kid is your kid at the end of the day, whether you marry the mother or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase