Dance Hall Artist 'Bennie Man' Contacts The Zika Virus Cancels OVO Fest Performance In Toronto


Beenie Man was forced to cancel his headlining set scheduled for the second night of Drake’s OVO Fest in Toronto after contracting the Zika virus.

The deejay has also contracted dengue fever. Because of the virus, he was denied entry into Canada.

Beenie apologized to fans who’d expected him to perform, noting his days have been filled with “blood test, injections, pills.”

Peep his full apology below.

Jah know…dah week ya deal wid me a way!! ? No visa fi mi Canada show (I apologize again to my fans in case you haven’t seen the press release) ? Zika Virus hol’ mi ? The same Zika mosquito gi mi dengue. ???? Blood test, injections, pills. Wi a hol firm still. Selassie a guide I n I right through so once mi have life me a give thanks. #Unstoppable


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase