Kim Gushes Over Kanye And Family In Vogue Interview


Popular Kardashian, Kim was all about her husband and proved she is his number one fan as she answered a questionnaire during her interview with Vogue Australia ..See excerpts below..


Vogue: Biggest challenge of motherhood so far?KKW: “Two kids is a challenge, to balance the both of them.”
Vogue: What terrifies you?KKW: “Anything happening to my kids.”
Vogue: What thrills you?KKW: “A night out with my husband.”

Vogue: Nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?KKW: “My husband got me pregnant. It’s brought me the most joy.

Vogue: Your idea of happiness?
KKW: “Family.”
Vogue: Your favourite poets?KKW: “My husband; he used to write poems on my birthday cards.”
Vogue: Your favourite painters and composers?KKW: “At home we have some George Condo and Wes Lang. But I feel like I like simple art. I think Basquait is cool, but I never really had a particular favourite. And a composer? My husband.”

Vogue: Your favourite names?KKW: “North and Saint.”
Vogue: What you hate the most?KKW: “I hate when I read really sad stories that involve children, any crimes and incest. It makes me so sad.”
Vogue: World history characters you hate the most?KKW: “Osama bin Laden or Hitler.”



Vogue: How do you wish to die?KKW: “In my sleep.”
Vogue: Your favourite motto?KKW: “Truly do unto others as you would have others do unto you.”
Vogue: Your favourite word?KKW: “Love.”

Vogue: What turns you on?KKW: “Physically, a good body.”
Vogue: What turns you off?KKW: “Bad hygiene.”

Vogue: G-string or big knickers?KKW: “G-string.”
Vogue: More or less?KKW: “More.”
Vogue: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?KKW: “Probably … ‘Here are the people you love.’”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghanian DanceHall Artist Shatta Wale Goes Naked On Stage During A Performance

Ghanaian Player- Emmanuel Fimpong Flashes Crowd His Middle Finger After He Was Racially Abused And Got Sent -

Upcoming Artist & Growing Their Fanbase